Club Rock Supervisor
JOB TITLE: Club Rock Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Club Rock Manager
PREPARED BY: Human Resources
PREPARED DATE: June 12, 2013
Under the direction of the Club Rock Manager, the Club Rock Supervisor, in the absence of the Club Rock Manager, assists with promotions, player development, and help manage the Aristocrat Oasis data base system. This is a “working” supervisory position.
Note: Native American preference will be given
- Must have strong organizational, communication, employee relations and decision making skills.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent follow through.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Pueblo of Tesuque Gaming Commission.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To oversee Club Rock in the absence of the manager.
- Responsible for the daily operations of Club Rock within established guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Respond to guest complaints and guest service needs.
- Oversees Club Rock Host/Hostess and assigns work duties and tasks.
- Monitors Club Rock Host/Hostess for accuracy and proficiency in their work.
- Train Club Rock Host/Hostesses to offer guests exemplary guest service.
- Accommodate guests with Club Rock sign-ups, brochures, calendar of events, merchandise sales.
- Generate Club Rock cards for guests
- Redeem Club Rock points for merchandise and sell merchandise.
- Assists in the creative display of all merchandise items.
- Data entry & maintenance of Club Rock accounts
- Answer telephone inquiries about general Camel Rock Casino information and about the club and promotions.
- Able to set up groups and apply PBT.
- Assist as needed or required with various promotions, special events, projects, slot tournaments and other marketing programs.
- Assist with any paperwork needed for audit, gaming or cage for promotional payout, drawings and special events.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or pertaining to the job.
Supervises the Club Rock Host/Hostess
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Prefer experience with Aristocrat Oasis and Micros POS
- Requires knowledge of English language, with the ability to read and write well.
- High Integrity
- Positive Attitude
- Leads by Example
- Non-Bias approach to all situations
- Performance Driven
Using the primary language identified as English, the following is required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate one on one, in small group situations and in moderate to large gatherings of associates and /or executives.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, percentages and decimals.
- Must have the ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel various items, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee will be required to sit for extended periods, talk for extended periods and be able to listen and understand. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities require close vision, distance vision and color vision.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening and/or weekends, holidays, extended hours, and irregular shifts will be required.