Club Rock Representative
JOB TITLE: Club Rock Representative
REPORTS TO: Club Rock Supervisor
PREPARED BY: Human Resources
PREPARED DATE: March 10, 2015
The Club Rock Representative works under the direction of the Club Rock Supervisor. The Representative will provide superior guest service while enrolling guests into the casino player’s club program. The employee will promote excitement and fun through sharing knowledge of brochures, player rewards, point redemption, upcoming events, weekly entertainment, and marketing promotions.
Note: Native American preference will be given.
- Must have strong organizational skills, communication skills, employee relation abilities and decision making skills.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent follow through.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Pueblo of Tesuque Gaming Commission.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet customers and create a good first impression
- Create relationships with guests that lead to repeat business
- Ability to evaluate customer’s information to determine if qualification criteria has been met with various casino promotions
- Input data from guest’s application into player tracking system
- Issue cards and explain program to all new club members
- Promote new club membership on the casino floor
- Assist casino marketing in events and promotions
- Generate cash vouchers & prize redemption vouchers
- Keep player’s club booth in a neat and orderly appearance
- Provide comprehensive event & promotion information to guests
- Dress/Work in a professional manner and capacity as a team member
- Promote effective teamwork and communication with supervisors while solving customer complaints
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prefer experience with Aristocrat Oasis and Micros POS
- Requires knowledge of English language, with the ability to read and write well.
- High Integrity
- Positive Attitude
- Teamwork Oriented
- Performance Driven
Using the primary language identified as English, the following is required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate one on one, in small group situations and in moderate to large gatherings of associates and /or executives.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, percentages and decimals.
- Must have the ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel various items, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee may be required to sit and stand for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to talk for extended periods and be able to listen and understand. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities require close vision, distance vision and color vision.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening and/or weekend, holiday will be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts will be required.